Help your visual learner practice digraphs and their sounds using our Phonics Digraph Charts/Flashcards for Kids (pdf) – Level 2
Great to decorate your child’s room or your classroom—Hang them on the wall or put them up on the reference board or simply group them using a binder ring.
Instead of digraph charts (29×21), if you want digraph flashcards, simply print 4 pages per sheet. Laminate and cut them out and you have your beautiful digraph flashcards.
Ideal for ages: 4, 5, 6, 7
What do you get?
- 28 Digraphs Charts/Flashcards that include
- 6 images for each digraph – ai, ay, ee, ea, igh, ie, oa, ow, ue & ew, sh, ch, ng, voiced th, voiceless th, ph, ar, or, ir, ur, er, short oo, long oo, au, aw, ou, ow, oi, oy
- Once you complete your purchase, you will find a link to download the digital printable from the order completion page. You can also download the pdf files from under the “My Account” section or from the email that you receive after you make the payment.
- After you download the pdf files, click print and there you go—your decorative charts are ready! We suggest you can laminate them for durability.
- Instead of charts (29×21), if you want digraph flashcards, simply print 4 pages per sheet, laminate and cut them out and you have your beautiful digraph flashcards.
If you have any questions regarding this digital program, please email us at email@example.com and we will get back to you within 24-48 hours.
P.S. This is a digital download. Nothing will be shipped to your address.
There are no reviews yet.